Adult Ballet | Arts & Culture
Adult Ballet to begin at People Plus starting on Wednesday, March 7 from 6:30-7:45 PM.
Ballet is more than tutus and toe shoes. It is a time-honored exercise practice that improves balance, coordination, flexibility, memory and more. This 4 week session will be slow enough for confident beginners and provide a gentle workout for those with some dance experience.
The cost for this class will be $40 for 4 sessions. Please sign up early as there must be 4 students registered by March 5th for the class to continue.
This class begins Wednesday, March 7 and runs each Wednesday in March from 6:30-7:45 PM. You will be notified by March 6th if there are not enough people registered. For more information contact People Plus at 729-0757.
Upcoming Events near Bath - Brunswick
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Green Outdoors: Secretary of State Kerry's dog trained in Maine
- Local group rallies to save Windjammer Days
- Midcoast residents demand impact study for proposed harbor dredging in Searsport
- Elinor Klivans' Peanut Butter Cookies Stuffed with Chocolate and Peanut Butter
- Knox County Airport makes changes after last years crash