Ad Club of Maine's Annual Meeting & Party | Arts & Culture
Ad Club of Maine invites you to join us for our annual meeting and end of the Mad Men end of the year soiree.
WHEN: June 14th 5:30pm-8:00pm
WHERE: The Portland Club 156 State Street Portland, ME 04101
COST: Members $14, Non Members $22 Price includes two free drink tickets
For more information go to: Ad Club of Maine on Facebook
The charter of the Advertising Club of Maine was signed on July 23, 1923 at the Congress Square Hotel in downtown Portland. We are one of the nation's oldest professional organizations for advertising executives.
Our membership is comprised of representatives from the major agencies in the state, all the media outlets, printers, direct mail houses, public relations professionals, photographers, web designers, freelance copywriters, and graphic artists.
We meet monthly throughout the year and host the bi-annual Broderson Awards, which recognize creative excellence in advertising throughout the state.
To lead and serve the membership through professional development, networking opportunities, and recognition of creative excellence.
Upcoming Events near Bath - Brunswick
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- This is Home promo featuring the Yarmouth Clam Festival
- Food company grant has been established in Maine to train new dairy farmers.
- Mainers celebrate Social Media Day (#SMDayME)
- Local business filling order for big client
- 1st Statewide Virtual Public School Hosts In-Person Info Session in Freeport for Interested Families
- Washburn-Norlands Living History Center Receives $15,000 Grant to Restore Historic Windows
- 1st Statewide Virtual Public School Hosts In-Person Info Session in Auburn for Interested Families
- Strawberry Festival and Living History Heritage Day at the Norlands
- Comedy Fix XIV to benefit GAHS
- Comedy Night at Narals