Eat Brunswick Week - April 9-15 | Business
We are excited to announce a new, upcoming event. Working in partnership with over 17 local culinary businesses, Downtown Brunswick Association will be hosting the first annual Eat * Brunswick Week, April 9th-15th. How can you enjoy this great event? It's simple. Just visit any participating restaurant or culinary business of your choice throughout the week and enjoy special offerings, menus, and pricing. No passes, tickets, or coupons are required. Keep your eye out for the Eat * Brunswick Week spoon insignia, which will denote participating businesses. Also, full details on the event, including a listing of participants and menu offerings will be available on the BDA website, as well as in the Eat * Brunswick Week Guide, which will be distributed throughout Downtown next week. Discover the dining diversity of Brunswick through this great event. FMI call 729-4439.
Upcoming Events near Bath - Brunswick
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Food company grant has been established in Maine to train new dairy farmers.
- Mainers celebrate Social Media Day (#SMDayME)
- Local business filling order for big client
- 1st Statewide Virtual Public School Hosts In-Person Info Session in Freeport for Interested Families
- Student scientists tackling green crab conundrum.
- Washburn-Norlands Living History Center Receives $15,000 Grant to Restore Historic Windows
- 1st Statewide Virtual Public School Hosts In-Person Info Session in Auburn for Interested Families
- Strawberry Festival and Living History Heritage Day at the Norlands
- Comedy Fix XIV to benefit GAHS
- Comedy Night at Narals