Arthritis & Your Hands - FREE Learning Opportunity, April 11, 7pm | Business
How to Take Care of the Hands that Take Care of You
Occupational Therapist & Certified Hand Therapist
Kim Odell, PTR/L, CHT
Mid Coast Hospital Rehabilitation Staff
Wednesday, April 11, 7 p.m.
Mid Coast Medical Group - Orthopedics
430 Bath Road, Brunswick
• Learn about how our hands change as we age and how arthritis can limit how well our hands work
• Discover practical ways to use your hands in everyday activities like dressing, cooking, gardening, crafts to keep hands healthy
• Find out how to reduce the pain and limitations caused by arthritis or other conditions
• Try simple, easy to use gadgets and devices to reduce the stress and strain on your joints and make everyday activities easier
FMI, call 207-373-6175.
Upcoming Events near Bath - Brunswick
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Food company grant has been established in Maine to train new dairy farmers.
- Mainers celebrate Social Media Day (#SMDayME)
- Local business filling order for big client
- 1st Statewide Virtual Public School Hosts In-Person Info Session in Freeport for Interested Families
- Student scientists tackling green crab conundrum.
- Washburn-Norlands Living History Center Receives $15,000 Grant to Restore Historic Windows
- 1st Statewide Virtual Public School Hosts In-Person Info Session in Auburn for Interested Families
- Strawberry Festival and Living History Heritage Day at the Norlands
- Comedy Fix XIV to benefit GAHS
- Comedy Night at Narals