The 10th Annual tour of Architectural Gems and Hidden Gardens of Bath | Events
The 10th Annual tour of Architectural Gems and Hidden Gardens of Bath sponsored by Sagadahoc Preservation, Inc. is Saturday, June 16th from 10:00 a.m. to 3:30p.m. (rain or shine). The tour features a variety of architectural styles, distinctive gardens reflecting the diversity and character of our highly recognized “Cool Little City”. Our in-town jewels with gardens, architecture and porches, will make this tour a must-see for residents and visitors.
Bath Savings Institution and Down East Magazine are “signature” sponsors of our event. At one of these beautiful homes, Down East Magazine will feature signed books entitled “PORCH” by the award-winning photographer, Brian VandenBrink and author, Richard Grant. There’s something magical about porches. We hope our homes will inspire you with theirs.
We are very pleased to have The Bath Garden Club members partner with us again and create some fabulous arrangements for the homeowners. Artists from The Kennebec Art Club will be painting in the gardens and homes, offering for purchase their artistic depictions of our tour homes. New this year, live musicians playing in homes or outside in the gardens.
With presentation of ticket or brochure:
- The Maine Maritime Museum celebrating 50 years offering half-price on museum tickets for the weekend.
- Receive discounts at our local Bath restaurants for lunch & dinner at Solo Bistro, Kennebec Tavern, Mae’sCafe & Bakery, Admiral Steak House, Byrnes Irish Pub, J.R.Maxwell’s, Café Crème, Fiona’s Restaurant, Cabin Restaurant, Mae’sCafe & Bakery, and Beale Street Barbecue.
Present this brochure for ½ price admission, June 16 or 17
You may purchase Advance Tour tickets @ $25.00 at local Bath stores: – Now You’re Cooking, Springer’s Jewelers, Brick Store Antiques, Ornament, New England Antiques and Bath Printing
and Gulf of Maine Bookstore in Brunswick. or send Check payable to: SPI, Box 322, Bath, ME 04530…or visit our “online service” for ordering venue tickets. Tickets day of tour $30.00 at Winter Street Center, 880 Washington Street, Bath. We look forward to your attendance at this premier annual event.
Upcoming Events near Bath - Brunswick
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Green Outdoors: Secretary of State Kerry's dog trained in Maine
- Local group rallies to save Windjammer Days
- Midcoast residents demand impact study for proposed harbor dredging in Searsport
- Elinor Klivans' Peanut Butter Cookies Stuffed with Chocolate and Peanut Butter
- Knox County Airport makes changes after last years crash