Maine's First Ship | Events
Join Maine’s First Ship in celebration of Bath Heritage Days at our fireworks party at the Bath Freight Shed. Doors open to members at 7:30 for priority seating, 8:00 for non-members. Cash bar by JR Maxwell’s, tours of Virginia’s structure assembled during 2011 inside the boatshed, and the 2012 plans for Virginia construction and the summer educational shipbuilding programs in a brief program on upcoming events at 8:30M. Capacity and access will be limited. Fireworks at 9:15PM, doors close at 10:30PM. Rain date would follow Bath’s fireworks schedule. $10 per adult, $25 per family, all entry fees will be matched by the “Jane Stevens Challenge” with proceeds used to purchase wood for Virginia. Limited seating available, so bring a chair. To join Maine’s First Ship, call our office at 443-4242 (Mondays or Wednesdays only) or email email@example.com.
Upcoming Events near Bath - Brunswick
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- This is Home promo featuring the Yarmouth Clam Festival
- Food company grant has been established in Maine to train new dairy farmers.
- Mainers celebrate Social Media Day (#SMDayME)
- Local business filling order for big client
- 1st Statewide Virtual Public School Hosts In-Person Info Session in Freeport for Interested Families
- Washburn-Norlands Living History Center Receives $15,000 Grant to Restore Historic Windows
- 1st Statewide Virtual Public School Hosts In-Person Info Session in Auburn for Interested Families
- Strawberry Festival and Living History Heritage Day at the Norlands
- Comedy Fix XIV to benefit GAHS
- Comedy Night at Narals