Kids First Program
Saturday, September 8, 2012
(available in 3 locations: Topsham, Farmington, or Portland)
8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
This four-hour workshop is designed to help address problems and reduce negative effects of separation & divorce
This workshop will address:
- children's needs as marital and family roles change
- the effects of and children's reactions to separation & divorce
- talking with children about divorce or other changes
- making decisions about parenting arrangements
- dealing with conflict without involving children
- helping children adjust to differences between households
PORTLAND: Kids First Center, 222 St.