Blue Berry Netting - Part 2 | Home & Garden
I finally got around to completing the blueberry netting project! I started it last fall. CLICK HERE to watch the first video. Anyway I ended up using more supporting poles along the sides and corners than I thought I would be overall I'm happy with the result. I also mulched it with 6 inches of wood chips. Blueberries like acidic soil and these wood chips will really help with that!
Upcoming Events near Bath - Brunswick
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Waste managers are seeking ways to capitalize on organic waste and keep it out of landfills.
- Freeport Flag Lady recovering from surgery
- Comedian Bob Marley to perform at Falmouth High School
- Crabs & climate change pose threat to Maine shellfish
- Habitat For Humanity chapter celebrates largest project to date