Police: Man tried to hit elderly woman with snowballs | News
BRUNSWICK, Maine (NEWS CENTER) - Brunswick police have charged a man with assault after they say he tried to throw a snowball at an elderly woman inside Bowdoin College's dining hall.
Police say late Sunday morning, 21-year-old Christopher Scott of Brunswick, went into the dining hall and attempted to hit an elderly woman with snowballs, and nearly missed her head.
He allegedly did hit the dining hall's manager and campus security officers.
Brunswick police responded just after 11am, and said Scott attempted to run away. Police charged him with assault and refusing to submit to arrest.
Christopher Scott is not a student at the school and has also been issued a criminal trespass warning.
Upcoming Events near Bath - Brunswick
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Waste managers are seeking ways to capitalize on organic waste and keep it out of landfills.
- Freeport Flag Lady recovering from surgery
- Comedian Bob Marley to perform at Falmouth High School
- Crabs & climate change pose threat to Maine shellfish
- Habitat For Humanity chapter celebrates largest project to date