Police: Man tried to hit elderly woman with snowballs | News
BRUNSWICK, Maine (NEWS CENTER) - Brunswick police have charged a man with assault after they say he tried to throw a snowball at an elderly woman inside Bowdoin College's dining hall.
Police say late Sunday morning, 21-year-old Christopher Scott of Brunswick, went into the dining hall and attempted to hit an elderly woman with snowballs, and nearly missed her head.
He allegedly did hit the dining hall's manager and campus security officers.
Brunswick police responded just after 11am, and said Scott attempted to run away. Police charged him with assault and refusing to submit to arrest.
Christopher Scott is not a student at the school and has also been issued a criminal trespass warning.
Upcoming Events near Bath - Brunswick
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Live-In History Experience at Washburn-Norlands Living History Center
- LAME Comedy Fest to feature Louis Ramey
- Washburn-Norlands Living History Center Receives $15,000 Grant to Restore Historic Windows
- 1st Statewide Virtual Public School Hosts In-Person Info Session in Auburn for Interested Families
- Strawberry Festival and Living History Heritage Day at the Norlands